Subject: RE: [office] Motion to initiative a 10-day electronic ballot for ODF 1.1 Approved Errata 01

I second the motion.

-   Dennis

From: office@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of robert_weir@us.ibm.com
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 08:25 AM
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

Electronic ballots must be at 7 days long, but considering the US holidays coming up next week in the US, I'd like to extend it to 10 days for this ballot.

Proposed language follows.   To move it forward I need a second.  I'll also wait until Monday to see if there are any objections or proposed language changes.

Regards,

Does the ODF TC agree to make the following non-material change to the ODF 1.1 Errata 01 Committee Specification Draft 01 in response to comments received:

      Delete OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng and add the OpenDocument-schema-v1.1-errata01-complete.rng file from

      https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49708&wg_abbrev=office

AND FURTHER,

Does the ODF TC agree to approve the resulting ODF 1.1 Errata 01 Committee Specification Draft 01 as an Approved Errata and make it available with Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.1 OASIS Standard?