Subject: Motion: Patrick Durusau for ODF TC Co-Chair

I move that we elect Patrick Durusau as Co-Chair of the OASIS Open Document Format Technical Committee, and that we hold a 7-day electronic ballot for this election.

If there is a second to the motion I'll kick off the ballot on Friday.

For most of the history of this TC we've had two Co-Chairs.   I'd like to see us return to this practice.    As you know, Patrick has been with the TC from the start and has been generous with his experience and wisdom over the years.  I think he would serve us well as Co-Chair and I hope you will join with me to support his nomination.

Regards,