Subject: Restarting ballot for PAS Submission

Please note that we had to cancel the initial ballot I sent out yesterday for the sending the PAS request on to OASIS.  Evidently only TC Admins are permitted to issue such ballots.  So Chet has taken the text of the ballot I used and pasted it into a new ballot, which voting members can respond to here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/ballot.php?id=2481

Regards,