Subject: Re: [office] Outstanding issues

JIRA already offers some semantic groupings via components
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:components-panel

and some roadmap view, where issues are sorted by ODF version:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10027&subset=-1

^^some base to start.

I would be curious on the amount/work-load of errata an OASIS TC is required to write for ISO.
If we would have stick with a train wagon model for specification, like a time boxed deliver of versions, would it create errata work-load for each wagon?

In the end we have to keep in mind, that the specification is driven by the implementors. Otherwise we will share the fate as XHTML.

Till soon in the call,
Svante