Subject: Re: FYI - Open Document Editors dev-room at FOSDEM 2014

Here the final schedule for the upcoming ODF track at the FOSDEM:
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/open_document_editors/

Am 17.12.2013 08:59, schrieb Svante Schubert:
On the 1st/2nd of February there will be as every year an open source conference in Brussels (Belgium) - https://fosdem.org/2014/
The FOSDEM (Free and Open source Software Developers' European Meeting) is 'a free event that offers open source communities a place to meet, share ideas and collaborate'.

I plan to have a presentation of the OASIS ODF Change-Tracking work there.
I have heard rumors, that Jos (and/or Friedrich) will present WebODF there, Peter might show his LO/AOOffice extension as well in a session, which is usually 20min (so Italo stated below). Others might show up as well.
Might be nice meeting you there.

This year's schedule is not ready. For instance, the deadline for the dev-room is on the 22th of December, but last year's schedule (one day only) will give you an idea about this bazaar of thoughts:
https://archive.fosdem.org/2013/schedule/day/saturday/

Best regards,
Svante