Subject: request for leave of absence from ODF TC

Hi members, hi Rob,

I cannot attend the meeting on Monday, 2014-01-20. I know, it is to late for a formal request for tomorrow. But unfortunately my normal job prevents me from attending on 2014-02-03 and 2014-02-17 too. So I request a leave of absence for that two days.

I'm not on vacation, so you can still reach me and I can work on a topic. Only the time of these meetings is not possible for me.

Kind regards
Regina