Subject: Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-04-14

Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-04-14

Start: 9:35 EDT

+Andreas Guelzow
+Jos van den Oever
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
+Patrick Durusau
+Regina Henschel
+Robert Weir (presiding)
+Svante Schubert
+Michael Stahl
Andras Timar

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name

8/10 voting members present = 80%, so quorum requirements were met

- Membership Notes:  Andras gains voting rights.

- Agenda is approved by unanimous consent

- Agreed to move approval approval to the end of the call, since they were just submitted

- Rob noted that there will be an SC34/WG6 meeting on Wednesday 16 April

- No CT call last week

- Discussion on resolution of OWL links in specification:  Should we return OWL application/rdf+xml or human readable html?  We may be able to do both via content negotiation

- Discussion on chart:class, whether the should the attribute type be a fixed list or open-ended?   The standard permits additional values, in implementation-defined namespaces.

- Minutes of March 31st approved by unanimous consent

- Adjourned 10:03 EDT