Subject: Re: [office] Call for Nominations for Co-Chair ODF TC

<office@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote on 05/22/2014 08:20:28 PM:

> From: Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>

> To: "office@lists.oasis-open.org" <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
> Date: 05/22/2014 08:16 PM
> Subject: [office] Call for Nominations for Co-Chair ODF TC
> Sent by: <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

> Greeting!
>
> I trust you have seen the sad news that Rob Weir is resigning as
> co-chair of the ODF TC and the happy news that he will be remaining a
> member of the TC.
>
> In view of Rob's resignation, I am issuing this call for nominations
> for the position of Co-Chair of the ODF TC.
>
> Nominations will be open from today, May 22 and will close at 12:00 PM
> GMT on May 29, 2014.

Hello Patrick,

I'd like to nominate Oliver-Rainer Wittmann as ODF TC Co-Chair.

Oliver has been an member of the TC since 2006, first as an employee of Sun, then Oracle and now IBM.  He is active in the TC as well as the Change Tracking Subcommittee.  His commitment to the ODF ecosystem is shown as well in his regular attendance at ODF Plugfests [1].   And, of course, he is also a long-time implementer of ODF.   I think he would be an excellent TC Co-Chair.

[1] http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:200906_thehague:participants:oliver-rainer_wittmann

Regards,

-Rob

http://tm.durusau.net