Subject: Starting drafts for ODF1.3

Hi all,

you know, I'm relatively new in the TC, and wonder, what will be the workflow towards ODF 1.3. There exists a lot of open Draw issues, but making proposals inside the issues is confusing, because the changes are complected. I would like to write directly in odt-format, where I can record changes and add comments, use formulas and can add graphics.

There exist a folder for ODF1.3 drafts, but the files therein are dummy files. I guess the ODF1.3 text will not be written from scratch, but somehow imported from ODF1.2?

From July to mid August I will have some whole days to work on Draw related proposals. How to start?

Who will do the "official" editor work?

Kind regards
Regina