Subject: Re: [office] Starting drafts for ODF1.3

HI,

in the past if I wanted to provide a more extensive proposal using formulas, graphics etc. I created an appropriate odf file, mailed it to [office] mailing list and attached a link to the archive entry for that email in jira. If the proposal was accepted the editor then copied the content from that ODF file to the official draft.

That seemed to work quite well.

Andreas