Subject: Some JIRA issue filters for our work towards new specification drafts for our new ODF version

Hi,

I played a little with JIRA to create certain filters for our work towards specification drafts for our new ODF version.

I created 7 filters. The names of all of them start with 'for-ODF1.3'. I have made them public and you should find them on https://issues.oasis-open.org/secure/ManageFilters.jspa#filterView=popular
The filters are all about issues with value 'ODF 1.3' in their FixVersion field. I tried to separate these by their resolution field and if they have content in their Proposal field.

Do not hesitate to improve these filters or to provide new ones.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer