Subject: Fwd: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 New documents available on ISOTC eCommittee

    I'm pleased to forward the recently-closed, successful JTC1 ballots on our ODF PAS submission, along with the comments from voting national bodies, as provided by the JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat.  The entire package is in a ZIP file.
    I have also singled out and attached the two comment sheets that I believe contain actual change suggestions that would read on the specification's text.  It might be helpful to have a preliminary sense, from this committee, whether any or all of them are both (a) agreeable and (b) sufficiently nonsubstantive so as *potentially* to be recommended, voluntarily, to JTC1's project editor as an agreed post-vote, pre-publication editor's change.
    Cordially JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff

www.twitter.com/JamieXML
http://t.sina.cn/jamiexml
http://www.slideshare.net/jamiexml
http://facebook.com/oasis.open

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Toshiko Kimura <livelinkisotc@iso.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 17, 2014
To: jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

Dear member,

Please note that the following new documents have been posted
on the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 eCommittee:

N Number Title (Description) Exp. Action Due Date Version Date
2112 Summary of Voting on ISO/IEC DIS 26300-3, Information technology -- Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.2 -- Part 3: Packages INFO None 2014-09-17
2111 Summary of Voting on ISO/IEC DIS 26300-2, Information technology -- Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.2 -- Part 2: Recalculated Formula (OpenFormula) Format INFO None 2014-09-17
2110 Summary of Voting on ISO/IEC DIS 26300-1, Information technology -- Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.2 -- Part 1: OpenDocument Schema INFO None 2014-09-17

* * *