Subject: discuss schedule for work on ODF 1.2 PAS submission comments

Dear TC members,

as decided in our last TC call we want to discuss the schedule for our work on the ODF 1.2 PAS submission comments. In order to be able to reply back early to SC34, so that SC34 can plan as early as possible the BRM.

Each received ODF 1.2 PAS submission comment has been 'mirrored' into our JIRA database - see issues OFFICE-3865...OFFICE-3873 (thx to Chris). Note: OFFICE-3865 and OFFICE-3872 each combines the corresponding identical comments which we received for all three parts.
We had a short discussion on each of these comments/issues and had documented the results so far in the JIRA issues (Note: I hope I recorded the discussion results correct and complete - if not, please take corresponding action.)

Main purpose of this discussion is to find out how long we will need to finish our reply for ODF 1.2 PAS submission comments and to reply back this back to SC34.
Note: In the last TC call we were already talking about 6 weeks or 8 weeks.

The work is 'on the table'  since a couple of days.
What are your thoughts about how long we will need for it?

My thinking is that we will probably need two TC calls to get consens on what we will reply for each PAS submission comment, one further week to put the reply into a document and another week to agree on this document.
If we keep the two-week-schedule the next planned TC calls are at 2014-10-27, 2014-11-10 and 2014-11-24. I think that we should be able to have the reply finished at the TC call on 2014-11-24. (Note: TC calls after 2014-10-27 have not been scheduled yet due to the end of Day Light Savings dates.)
I think it would make sense to have weekly TC calls in November to get the work done.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer