Subject: Summary of OpenDocument Format TC working call 2014-12-08

Dear TC members,

below you find a summary of our working call which took place at 2014-12-08

The following TC members attended the working call:
Chris Rae
Michael Stahl
Regina Henschel
Robert Weir
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

start: 15:30 (UTC+1)

discussion of open JIRA issues regarding our disposition of the received ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comments:
- OFFICE-3869
-- Rob's work is still ongoing
-- Michael agreed to Dennis' suggestion which he had posted to the comment mailing list

- OFFICE-3873
-- the resolution draft worked out on the TC's mailing list makes sense --> decision on next TC call

- Action items:
-- Oliver: post summary of current status regarding our disposition of the received ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comments with keeping Jamie Clark and Francis Cave (SC34) in the loop incl. asking of the 'right' way of the deliver of our resolutions
-- Oliver: schedule TC calls for next year (until next day-light-saving-time-change)

adjourned: 16:00 (UTC+1)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--