Subject: Calling Notice and Draft Agenda for the Ballot Resolution Teleconference Meeting for ISO/IEC DIS 26300-1 and -3, 2015-02-23

This came through my inbox regarding the BRM:

"Calling Notice and Draft Agenda for the Ballot Resolution Teleconference Meeting for ISO/IEC DIS 26300-1 and -3, 2015-02-23

submit a list of delegates to the Secretariat of JTC 1/SC 34 by 2015-02-09 indicating the name,
affiliation, e-mail address of each delegate, and the name of the head of delegation."

This is a little formality we need to take care of.  For Working Group meetings in SC34 we didn't need to worry about this.  But for Plenary and Ballot Resolution Meetings we need to give an advance list of who will be attending.   So who is planning on attending?  (The meeting will be conducted via teleconference).

Regards,