Subject: our responses to the ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comments: delivery and approval process; proposed schedule

Dear TC members,

I had the action item to clarify the delivery and the approval process for our responses to the ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comments:

I got reply from Jamie Clark that Jamie will official send our responses to the appropriate JTC1 Secretariat as the official OASIS pre-BRM response.
For the response itself no formal vote is needed. But as we already did on the single items (JIRA issues OFFICE-3865..3873) it makes sense to get consens on the final responses at least in our next TC call.

As you might have seen, I have already started to bring our responses in the form which is expected from JTC1.
Thx to Chris for his feedback. I have no objections to this suggested change.
If we continue our discussion on the remaining open ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comment JP5, then I will be able to provide our responses in the final form until mid of next week (2015-01-13 or 2015-01-14). Everybody could have a look until our next TC call (2015-01-19).
During the TC call we could agree on the responses.

Is this ok for all of you?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--