Subject: Re: [office] Groups - responses to ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comments uploaded

> /Submitter's message/
> These documents contain our final responses to the received ODF 1.2 PAS
> Submission comments on which we had agreed on the TC call 2015-01-19 and
> which will be delivered to JTC1 via Jamie Clark.
>
> Please verify that I have inserted our responses correct. Thx in advance.

there's a little typo in the response to JP3:

"Note: adopting ODF 1.2 would cause certain compatibility issues as the
changes in XmlDsig-Core version 1.1 are significant."

"adopting" should be "adapting", no?

the preceding paragraph is

"We plan to consider a corresponding adoption for the next version of ODF."

i'm not sure if "adoption" is valid English meaning "use" or "refer to"
in this particular context; "adaption" might fit better.

otherwise looking fine.

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters