Subject: Re: [office] Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2015-02-02

On 2015.02.02. 16:58, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:

8.  ODF 1.3

a. Change Tracking

Andras reported that the LibreOffice project will follow/is following a CT approach which based on the ECT proposal.
Short discussion took place as it seems we are somehow back to the evaluation of the three CT proposals.
--> further discussion in Collab SC and on TC's mailing list with further input from Andras

Let me ask for an amendment:
I did not say that LibreOffice will follow/is following a CT approach which based on the ECT proposal. I have no authority to speak for LibreOffice, I spoke for ourselves (as Collabora).
I said that in a short/medium term we would rather work on incremental feature development to answer the customer demand. Customers want redlining and interoperability between office suites. In this regard ECT looks for us more feasible, because it just adds the missing use cases

Regards,
--
Andras Timar
Collabora Productivity Ltd.