Subject: Re: [office] TC call on 2015-02-16 - It is most likely that Oliver will not able to host the call

> Hi,
>
> did the TC call on 2015-02-16 took place?
> If yes, please provide corresponding meeting minutes. Thx in advance.

hi Oliver,

there were only 4 of us in the chat, and none of the TC chairs was
present (iirc we need a chair to have a meeting, please correct me if
i'm wrong on that), nobody knew how to set up a conference phone call,
so we decided to cancel.

regards,
 michael

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters