Subject: remarks on OFFICE 3880 cell-content-is-between is underspecified

Hi members,

I have attached a spreadsheet to examine the implemented behavior.

The case 'condition with a number' is easy to solve. I see this in LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice:

The boundary values are included.
The left boundary number is allowed to be larger than the right boundary number. If one boundary is a number and the other is a string, than the condition is always false. If the cell, referenced as boundary number is empty, than this value is treated as zero.

The behavior for strings is curios. I cannot determine, what is the desired behavior and what is to be considered as bug in the implementation. It would be good, if you would play with the example file, especially newest version of Excel would be interesting. I've only got Excel 2010, which does not support ODF1.2 and therefore I cannot test it.

Kind regards
Regina