Subject: Re: [office] Teleconference facility?

Hi,

As stated in my resignation post I will be available as Co-Chair until 2015-06-12, if wished and a new Co-Chair is not yet in place.
Thus, I will attend our next TC call on 2015-06-08 and I can also host it.

Regarding the Collab SC call on 2015-06-03 it would be good, if somebody else could provide a teleconference service as it looks like that I will again have a conflicting meeting.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer
IBM Deutschland
Beim Strohhause 17
20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49-40-6389-1415
E-Mail: orwitt@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>
To:        OASIS OpenDocument TC List <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        2015-05-28 21:08
Subject:        [office] Teleconference facility?
Sent by:        <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

Greetings!

I should have mentioned that in addition to a new co-chair, we are going
to need a new teleconference service.

Oliver will be attending TC meetings but perhaps not every time. :-(

Anyway, we need to arrange something before the meeting on the 8th of
June, I am thinking probably by the 2nd of June? So we can cover the
collaboration call on the 3rd of June and I can get the information out
in the agenda for the 8th of June?

Suggestions?

Hope everyone is having a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog):
http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: