Subject: Re: [office] Agenda For TC conference call 8 June 2015

On 06/07/2015 06:03 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Dear TC members,
>
> Below you find the proposed agenda for our next TC call - sorry again
> for the very late posting.
> Are there any further topics you would like to discuss or to report on?

- OFFICE-3884 - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3884
-- new from Andras: picked-up proposal from Kohei Y. - added to TC's
wiki in 2009

- OFFICE-2173 - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2173
-- Andras found implementation in LibreOffice, Apache OpenOffice and
Gnumeric and will drive this proposal for next version of ODF

Both proposals have been open for comments and discussions since the
last meeting (for a month). No objections have been raised against them.
Can we resolve them as proposed in the call?

Thanks,

--
Andras Timar
Product Development Manager