Subject: Re: [office] Agenda For TC conference call 22 June 2015

On 22.06.2015 01:43, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Are there any further topics you would like to discuss or to report on?
> 7. New JIRA issues since last TC call
>
> scale-to-X and scale-to-Y attributes
> https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3857
> (Andras Timar)
>
> (deferred since our last meeting, no other new issues)

the following issues are mentioned in the last meeting's minutes but
iirc we did not actually discuss them because the voting took all the time:

> - OFFICE-3884 - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3884
> -- new from Andras: picked-up proposal from Kohei Y. - added to TC's
> wiki in 2009
>
> - OFFICE-2173 - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2173
> -- Andras found implementation in LibreOffice, Apache OpenOffice and
> Gnumeric and will drive this proposal for next version of ODF

i'd also like to add this one for voting this meeting:

- https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3860
  "Extend specification of number of decimal digits in number
  formatting"

  the only open question here is the  a:defaultValue="true"
  in the schema; somebody (Oliver perhaps? ah yes that's what minutes
  from 05-11 say) wanted to investigate why we have no default values
  in the schema at all.

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters