Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.3-wd02-part3-documents-Office-3876-001.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

The first document to be put under svn control with a JIRA issue applied.

The appending of the JIRA issue works, but since we have no order for application of JIRA issues, that leaves the casual observer with no way to find the latest draft.

I have appended a three digit number to the JIRA issue, which should suffice to track minor revisions which we can then roll up into wd (working draft) revision numbers.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: OpenDocument-v1.3-wd02-part3-documents-Office-3876-001.odt

Description
Application of OFFICE-3876 to part 3, documents
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: 1.3 Drafts
Date submitted: 2015-09-11 08:59:39