Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-228, was: 20 issues for ODF TC teleconference on 28 September 2015

Regina,

Thanks!

The SVG standard does not limit svg:font-face-uri, etc. to SVG fonts but are you saying that LibreOffice embeds non-SVG fonts using this mechanism?

Could I for example embed an OpenType font using this mechanism?

If limited to SVG fonts, should we note that limitation in the response, close the issue and then discuss in OFFICE-2600?

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick