Subject: JIRA Issues for 12 October 2015 TC Teleconference

Greetings!

Another rough bundle of JIRA issues with notes, etc. for discussion at our next teleconference.

Suggestion: Any issues that are discussed prior to the meeting will move to the top of the stack. Thinking that will help us reach issues of the most interest and if I can, I will group non-controversial issues together (prior to the meeting).

Such as: proposed to close (here is a list of issues) unless someone prefers otherwise at the TC meeting. Mostly for things we have forgotten to close, already fixed, etc.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: I will try to drop the next bundle of issues on Oct. 12th so you will have the full two weeks to review them.

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau