Subject: Fwd: FW: First set of format descriptions for ODF

Greetings!

Francis Cave forwarded this report on "sustainability of ODF documents."

I haven't read the report but look forward to hearing your reactions.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great weekend!

Patrick

PS: Thanks Francis!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: FW: First set of format descriptions for ODF
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 15:58:04 +0100
From: Francis Cave <francis@franciscave.com>
To: Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>

Hi Patrick

I have received the message below from Caroline Arms, a contractor working for the Library of Congress whose brief is to report on the “sustainability” of office document file formats. Please could you forward this to other members of the ODF TC, who are likely to be interested in what she is saying about the sustainability of ODF documents.

I will also forward this to the WG 6 list.

Kind regards,

Francis