Subject: Re: [office] JIRA Issues for 12 October 2015 TC Teleconference

Michael,

Just quickly, I will respond to your specific comments, probably tomorrow.

Sure, I can re-sort the issues to ascending. It was just an artifact of the export from JIRA. No conscious choice on my part.

I will be updating JIRA as we agreed on the call and I need to get that done tomorrow as well.

Thanks for the comments!

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick