Subject: ODF TC Meeting Monday, December 7, 2015

Greetings!

Just a quick reminder of our meeting tomorrow morning.

I sent the agenda out so early that I forgot I had sent it. Woke up in
a panic this AM. ;-)

So you don't have to paw through your inbox:

Draft Agenda is here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/2015
12/msg00001.html

Watch the line wrap!

And the JIRA issues spreadsheet:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/2015
12/msg00000.html

And the draft minutes of our last meeting:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/2015
11/msg00029.html

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau