Subject: Groups - OOXML-Change-Track-Sections-Draft uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

Extracting all the relevant provisions on change tracking from ISO 29500, part 1 has taken longer than I anticipated. ;-)

This draft is 243 pages (as opposed to the full 5,000 of part 1) and by elimination of duplication I will be able to reduce that a good bit further. Hard to say how much at this point.

In any event, the final version will make identification of the capabilities and features of OOXML change tracking a good deal easier than wandering through the mother lode.

This upload is more to mark progress than a serious suggestion that you read this hodgepodge (my work product) of ISO 29500 sections.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: I am also working on an analysis of the features of current change tracking so regression won't be an issue.

Thinking if we don't know where we are, it's hard to measure our progress towards being somewhere else.
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: OOXML-Change-Track-Sections-Draft

Description
OOXML change tracking provisions extracted from ISO 29500 part 1
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: Miscellaneous
Date submitted: 2016-01-31 19:30:08