Subject: linking to diffs of revisions

Hi all,

I've created a link here for linking to revision 72.
To link to revision N, replace 72 with N and replace 71 with (N-1).

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/office/?op=comp&compare%5B%5D=%2F@71&compare%5B%5D=%2F@72

Unfortunately, it is a very long URL.

The website also provides links, but these contain the characters [] which are awkward for mails and wikis. In the link above I've replaces [] with %5B%5D.

Cheers,
Jos