Subject: Re: [office] Groups - OpenDocument-v1.3-part3-OFFICE-3887 uploaded

Hi Patrick,

the comparison works fine with these two documents.

Here I noticed that probably the word "element" is missing. I think it should read as follows:
    The <table:covered-table-cell> element is especially...
Currently it is:
    The <table:covered-table-cell> is especially...

The word "element" is already missing in ODF1.1

Kind regards
Regina

Patrick Durusau schrieb:
/Submitter's message/
Greetings,

OFFICE-3887 for comparison to the part 3 base document in OpenOffice.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau
*Document Name*: OpenDocument-v1.3-part3-OFFICE-3887
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/document.php?document_id=57441>
*Description*
A test document for comparison to the part 3 base document I uploaded
today.
Download Latest Revision
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/57441/latest/OpenDocument-v1.3-part3-OFFICE-3887.odt>
Public Download Link
<https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57441&wg_abbrev=office>
*Submitter*: Patrick Durusau
*Group*: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications
(OpenDocument) TC
*Folder*: Miscellaneous
*Date submitted*: 2016-02-01 17:51:39