Subject: Re: [office] Groups - OpenDocument-v1.3-part3-OFFICE-3883 uploaded

Hi Patrick,

a copy/paste error.

Section 19.571.3

It is
The svg:width attribute defines the width of a plot area.

It should read
The svg:width attribute defines the width of a chart legend.

Kind regards
Regina

Patrick Durusau schrieb:
/Submitter's message/
Greetings!

The first of the new JIRA applied drafts for diff checking in OpenOffice.

This will be a useful exercise as in creating the document, I noticed I
had omitted a comma in the attribute edit. So, we have already saved one
(1) JIRA issue by following this technique.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau
*Document Name*: OpenDocument-v1.3-part3-OFFICE-3883
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/document.php?document_id=57453>
*Description*
Application of JIRA issue OFFICE-3883
Download Latest Revision
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/57453/latest/OpenDocument-v1.3-part3-OFFICE-3883.odt>
Public Download Link
<https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57453&wg_abbrev=office>
*Submitter*: Patrick Durusau
*Group*: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications
(OpenDocument) TC
*Folder*: 1.3 Drafts
*Date submitted*: 2016-02-02 10:15:10