Subject: Chat log, 25 April 2016

Greetings!

Our chat log for 25 April 2016:

Patrick: Darrin, are you on mute?
Darrin House: hrm... I'm in the lobby of the phone call, maybe I put in
the wrong number let me try again (I don't hear anything)
Patrick: 6 out of 11, Thorsten loses voting rights start of next meeting
Patrick: agenda approved by consent
Patrick: Minutes of 04, 11, 18 April, approved by consent
Patrick: A - Jos - still working on the list - making progress - text
properties currently
Darrin House: Discontiguous source references are not supported for
native PivotTables in Excel, although you can do that with Data Model
PivotTables. As for OOXML, source range is covered by the
worksheetSource element (section 18.10.1.95 of ISO-29500).  It can
accept named ranges as well as ST_Refs. From the way the question is
phrased, I think the correct answer is yes. Section 18.10.1.7,
cacheSource, will likely also be of interest to the asker.
Patrick: B. Darrin - has the short answer - done
Patrick: C. pending
Patrick: D. conversion - emails - done
Patrick: E. Darrin - best if he got a longer answer - agreed with Regina
- close issue - will mail out details -
Patrick: F: Jos - pending -
Patrick: G. Patrick - pending -
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2125
Jos van den Oever: existing draw:display
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1416950_253892949
Jos van den Oever: always|none|printer|screen
Patrick: Re-use draw:display on shape and set for 1.3
Patrick: consent on 2125
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2126
Patrick: The <presentation:placeholder> element has the following
attributes:
presentation:object 19.403, svg:height 19.539.10, svg:width 19.571.12, svg:x
19.573.8 and svg:y 19.577.8.
Jos van den Oever: "The presentation:placeholder attribute specifies if
a shape is a placeholder or a presentation object with content."
Patrick: Proposal is to add to placeholder attribute to other objects.
Patrick: Jos - move to ODF later, Regina thinks not necessary - examples?
Patrick: consent to set for ODF-Later
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2127
Patrick: Note that tab alignment is expected (should) for
interoperability (display) purposes
Patrick: set to ODF 1.3 but resolution is a note on expected support for
tab alignment in spreadsheets
Darrin House: that looks good
Patrick: consent on 2127
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2128
Patrick: Jos, could be show-as-link with a default value of true.
Internal references in document
Patrick: possibly a global toggle for display as hyperlinks
Patrick: need a more convincing use case before setting to ODF 1.3
Patrick: consent to close Office-2128 -

I hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau