Subject: Re: [office] Testdocument for OFFICE-3821 draw:luminance

When trying to implement this it occured to me that the standard doesn't
describe in which order these various filters and color modes are applied.
While for red green blue it doesn't matter, but does opacity come before
or after and what of the color mode

Naturally I can and will find out myself, but the standard should actually
specify this - and do the various implementations do it the same way?

On søndag den 16. oktober 2016 21.15.45 CEST Camilla Boemann wrote:
> Tried it in powerpoint 2015 and top and bottom row looks alike
>
> As for Calligra I'll try and implement it - but do note that current
version
> is 2.9.11 in case you want to test anything else

On
> Behalf Of Regina Henschel Sent: 16. oktober 2016 20:47
> To: ODF member <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
> Subject: [office] Testdocument for OFFICE-3821 draw:luminance
>
> Hi members,
>
> here is a test document for
> https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3821.
>
> I had only a test version of PowerPoint 2013. Therefore it would be nice,
if
> someone can test the document in a current MS Office. My version MS
Office