Subject: Re: [office] Office-3702 - remove target of ODF 1.3 CSD 01?

Hi Patrick,

if I understand https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-versions-802592484.html correctly, then you first need to "unarchive" the version, before you can do anything with it.

The option for "unarcive" is in https://issues.oasis-open.org/plugins/servlet/project-config/OFFICE/versions in the column with column head "Add". Hover with the mouse over that part of the version and you will get a drop-down.

Kind regards
Regina

Patrick Durusau schrieb:
Hello,

I'm grinding through our resolutions of the JIRA issues and have hit a
snag with Office-3702. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3703

I got fixes version set to ODF-Next as per our meeting 15 Aug. 2016, but
have been unable to remove:

ODF 1.3 CSD 01 from the fixes list?

Even under "edit".

It's in "Archived Fix Version/s", whatever that is.

Suggestions?

It's not a big thing but I would rather clear it out if possible.

Hope everyone is having a great week!