Subject: OFFICE-1437

Hi all,

please look at part II. in the proposal in https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-1437.

I think, that the text "The text:list-id attribute is deprecated." should be extended. The reader gets neither an information why it is 'deprecated' nor what to use instead. The information, that the associated element is deprecated is not available there, because the reference in the gray part of the section does in general not include the "deprecated" remarks.

But I do not know, how to include a non-normative hint.
Or is a normative text like "The text:list-id attribute is deprecated, because only the deprecated element <text:numbered-paragraph> uses it." possible?

Kind regards
Regina