Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-2102 test files

Hi all,

attached is a file, where I have put <text:s> and <text:tab> and <text:line-break> manually into an input field.

If I open it in Word 2010, it shows spaces, tab and line-break correctly. (It "repairs" the document, at least because the document is an ODF1.2 extended.)
Could you please test with a newer Word?

In LibreOffice <text:s> and <text:tab> and <text:line-break> are ignored, as expected.

To me it seems as if Word is prepared to read these elements.

Kind regards
Regina