Subject: RE: [office] OFFICE-2103 - Test document using automatic styles refering to page breaks

Testing it in Calligra I get the following results:

0 no break

1 breaks after

2 breaks before

3 breaks before

4 breaks before

5 no break

6 no break

7 break between lines A and B

Which to me looks exactly the same as when I view it in MS Word

Btw I won’t be able to attend today’s call either, but I hope you can use my info

Best regards

Camilla