Subject: Chat log for May 15, 2017

Greetings,

The chat log from the ODF teleconference today:

anonymous morphed into thomas
anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
Andras Timar 2: Hi!
Patrick: 66% quorum
Regina Henschel:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201705/msg00002.html
Patrick: Post on header numbering, please read and be ready to discuss
at our next meeting
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2110
Patrick: Close Office-2110 by consensus
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2114
Patrick: table grid size proposal discussion - Gnumeric parses twice,
once for size, once for content. size determines the validity of references
Patrick: I think this sentence is causing the problem: " The
Table:grid-size element represents the maximum grid size *allowed by the
application that last saved* the document. "
Patrick: Agreement that what is recorded is the size of the table. The
whole table.
Patrick: Not the size of the table used, because the table size
influences the interpretation (validity) of formulas
Patrick: Andreas will write up a proposal, assign to him.
Jos van den Oever: unf. i've to leave for another meeting. see you next
week.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2116
Patrick: 19.500 style:num-format
Patrick: First, Second, Third, ...
Patrick: I don't think we allow the definition of an additional
numbering sequence, such as Japanese, Korean, Chinese, in an
interoperable way.
Patrick: Ping Michael Stahl on this issue

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau