Subject: Re: [office] How to number a heading?

On 09.05.2017 17:02, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you can number a heading by setting text:ouline-level in the <text:h>
> element and no list style in its paragraph style. Then the number is
> taken from 16.34 <text:outline-style>. Its description is,
> "An outline style is a list style that is applied to all headings within
> a text document where the heading's paragraph style does not define a
> list style to use itself."

oops, during the call i completely missed that you wrote this :)

sorry, i was obviously badly prepared...

... i've moved the rest of my reply to a reply to your proposal.

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/, Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Eric Shander