Subject: RE: [office] Chat log for 26 June 2017

Hello Patrick,

I couldn’t take the call from Tokyo so I need a few clarifications inline to ensure I have the right context.

Thanks,
Aarti

-----Original Message-----
From: office@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Patrick Durusau
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 7:32 AM
To: ODF TC List <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [office] Chat log for 26 June 2017

Greetings!

The ODF chat log for 26 June 2017:

anonymous morphed into Aarti

anonymous morphed into Thorsten

anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever Jos van den Oever: Hi Thorsten!

Thorsten: hey jos, all -

Thorsten fights with sip phone -

Jos van den Oever: who knows, at some point me might use an open voip solution :-)

Thorsten: hah

Thorsten: we were trying jitsi at tdf, not too successful for >5 participants Jos van den Oever: apparently the jitsi dev team has open weekly meetings with lots of people

Patrick: 4 out of 7

Patrick: Meeting for July 3rd - continue with meeting.

Patrick: http://schemas.liquid-technologies.com/Category/Document

Patrick: Patrick will send Liquid Technologies the schemas for ODF 1.2

Patrick: our relax-ng can be expressed as xsd 1.1

Patrick: check to see if their tool can support relax-ng, if not, we can translate it to xsd

Patrick: aarti, I'm adding you to the attendee list

Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2117

Svante Schubert: Hi!

Svante Schubert: Aarti would you take over the proposal from your former colleague, Dough?

Svante Schubert: id est:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/data-label-series_attributes

Svante Schubert: We would need some further information like screenshot as MS office handling this property with false/true [Aarti] Is this for https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/data-label-series_attributes ?

Svante Schubert: Perhaps a test document :) Svante Schubert: Thanks in advance :)

Aarti1: Will look into it when I get back. I'm on my way from the airport Svante Schubert: Thank you, Arti!

Aarti1: Japan plenary

Svante Schubert: Michael will ask Eike about his opinion for LibreOffice.

Svante Schubert: Nice! :)

Patrick: reset two weeks -

Svante Schubert:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1415996_253892949

Patrick: 11.14 <chart:data-label> its child element is <text:p>

Patrick: open question of do we need more specifics about data labels (may not)

Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2118

Patrick: Aarti - can you supply proposed text for Office-2118?

Patrick: Michael - no changes to text required. just schema changes [Aarti]- Office-2118: Do you want us to only validate the schema here?

Aarti1: I can ask the product team for feedback

Patrick: data-pilot-groups is 9.6.17 in ODF 1.2 Svante Schubert: Can someone exchange the old 8.8.14 to 9.6.17 in the

proposal: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/data-pilot-group_attributes

Svante Schubert: I can not log in atm

Michael Stahl: who put the call on hold?

Thorsten: Svante: ^ ?

Jos van den Oever: svante: you put us on hold, we are listening to a german recorded message Michael Stahl: Patrick you can mute everybody with *5 Svante Schubert: Sorry Svante Schubert: I looked at the schema, there are other changes in the final ODF 1.2 version, we have to be careful with Dough's suggestion.

Svante Schubert: For instance, there is a Svante Schubert: <define name="table-data-pilot-groups-attlist">

<interleave>

Patrick: Patrick to make a revised proposal.

Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2119

Svante Schubert: It is about a new attribute of chart:categories in ODF

1.2 in chapter 11.9

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1415986_253892949

Svante Schubert: To be precise it is one or two attributes.

Svante Schubert: Those attributes are additional Svante Schubert: the existing attribute remains:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#attribute-table_cell-range-address_element-chart_categories

Svante Schubert: Is this a correct summary?

Svante Schubert: I updated the issue:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2119?focusedCommentId=66686&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-66686

Patrick: starting next time with:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2122

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net

Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300 Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net

Twitter: patrickDurusau