Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for style:list-style-name

Hi Michael,

Michael Stahl schrieb:
On 14.06.2017 18:09, Michael Stahl wrote:
On 13.06.2017 22:56, Regina Henschel wrote:

Problem D
How do indents definied in the paragraph style interact with indents definied in the list style?

i'm afraid that by now i'm too hungry to investigate this question :)

i've found that this question is answered by Oliver-Rainer quite
explicitly in this OOo "spec", section 1.4 "Impact on the paragraphs
indents":

http://specs.openoffice.org/writer/numbering/NewListLevelAttrs.odt

Thank you for the link to the detailed description. I have found already that it is specified in 17.20<style:list-level-label-alignment>

The description by Oliver-Rainer contains, that "specified by the paragraph style" includes the entire hierarchy of parent paragraph styles. In ODF1.2 we have the general inheritance description in 16.2<style:style> instead. So I think, that the specification is clear about the indents. The problems I see in LibreOffice are only LibreOffice bugs and do not come from a weak specification.

Kind regards
Regina