Subject: German Bridge Day and ODF Plugfest

Dear TC,

I have forgotten to address this in our last call:

Next Monday (2.10) will be a bridge day as Tuesday is a German public holiday.
The week after (9.10) I will be travelling to the ODF plugfest to Rome.

In case there will be a TC meeting, I would like to request hereby a
leave of absence.

Regards,
Svante