Subject: Re: ISO Availability of ODF 1.2

Dear TC,

Perhaps I missed a note in the meeting minutes, but how can we ask ISO that PDF 2.0 is becoming part of the publicly available standard list?
As stated before, PDF signature support is something ODF developers should take a look upon.

Regards,
Svante

Dear TC,

the ODF 1.2 specification is free available at ISO under
http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c066363_ISO_IEC_26300-1_2015.zip
as other specifications listed under
http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/index.html

For instance, the ISO OOXML page is referencing to this download page.
But why does the ISO ODF page have only a price tag and no reference to the download page?

In addition, lately, ISO PDF 2.0 has been released with new signature features that I find most applicable to future ODF versions as well.
Therefore, I would like to request the ISO PDF SC to allow PDF 2.0 to become similar freely available as ODF and OOXML.

How can our TC dispatch these to demands to ISO?

Thanks in advance,
Svante