Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-3922 Presentation with examples for text on images

Thank you for the example document, Regina.

I have opened it in LibreOffice Impress and Powerpoint 2016 and looked into the XML.
While PowerPoint does not know how to handle the text, LibreOffice is showing it but aligning it nicely.
Regarding the alignment, I got a question.
While I understand that the text is grouped easily within the images of slide 1, where does the XML state that the two paragraphs on slide 3 are within the lower part of the image.
I have unpacked the image to find out that the lower white part is part of it. It only puzzles me, that the first paragraph of slide 3 has the same style as all paragraphs within the image on slide 4, but they are totally different aligned within the image.

Likely I am missing the obvious, but perhaps you (or someone who might know) might speed up my search.

Thanks in advance,
Svante

Hi all,

here are some examples for using text on images. The presentation advances with click.

Kind regards
Regina