Subject: OFFICE-3880 is-between underspecified

Hi all,

I have made a document which collects some corner cases.

Tests with LibreOffice, Calligra, Gnumeric and Excel show, that only for the question "Are the range values included" for "between", there is a consensus of "Yes". For the other problems I see differences.

Conclusion: The exact calculation needs to be specified for ODF 1.3

Kind regards
Regina