Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.3-wd03-part2-packages.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

The starting point working draft for ODF 1.3 part 2 - packages.

Yes, I need to reform the stylesheets in LO, etc., but I wanted to get the starting point posted, followed by a working draft with edits already in the SVN, so we aren't falling behind.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: OpenDocument-v1.3-wd03-part2-packages.odt

Description
Without change tracking on, I merged the latest template from Chet Ensign
with our starting point for packages. The next working draft will have
changes already in SVN. With the change log as the prior drafts of parts 3
and 4.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: 1.3 Drafts
Date submitted: 2018-04-19 13:18:43