Subject: Re: [office] Groups - OpenDocument-v1.3-wd04-part3-documents.odt uploaded

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau schrieb am 26.04.2018 um 04:11:
/Submitter's message/
Greetings!

The current working draft of part 3, documents. By the next working
draft (a week from today), I should have all the minor edits on
Michael's list entered.

Check the list of changes, along with the links to verify my edits.

OFFICE 3877
In section 9.1.5 this sentence has been added:
The <table:covered-table-cell> is often used by spreadsheet applications, where covering cells contain content.

But it should be:
The <table:covered-table-cell> is often used by spreadsheet applications, where covered cells contain content.

Notice: covering --> covered

Kind regards
Regina