Subject: Re: [office] Reformatting of Normative References

Hi Patrick,

in the meantime I have looked into the broken bibliographic index in OpenDocument-v1.3-wd05-part3-documents.odt
It contains faulty attributes of type
text:style-name="_5f_35_5f__5f_20_5f__5f_5f_5f_35_5f_5f_5f__5f_5f_5f_ ..
Some of them seem originally "emphasis" and "stron emphasis" style. But I think, it would be better to remove them all, and then set the correct ones for the reference types, which are actually used.

Which LibreOffice (or other app?) version do you have used for editing?

Kind regards
Regina